Monday, July 16, 2012

Progress update for 7/7/12 - 7/13/12

This week:

I didn't do anything! I was on my honeymoon! Luckily, my room mate was much more productive and at home than I was.


  1. Added a menu system
  2. Added letterboxing and converted everything to use 16:9 aspect ratio
  3. Worked on his level for the game
I'm not entirely convinced about the aspect ratio and I'm having to readjust my level designs to account for not using 4:3 any more, but it's an easy enough thing to change later for future projects, so whatever. Plus, I'm pretty sure the reason he did it is for Microsoft certification reasons and I'm definitely not going to try and fight something that would help our game reach a wider audience. 

No screenshots today, and sorry for the lateness of the post. Next week's update will be on time and more visually oriented.

No comments:

Post a Comment